A bit ago, I stumbled across a post somewhere, (Cannot find it now for the life of me) where someone had a bit of a custom install of the SCCM Console that included various different tools into a singular install.
As I have been unable to find that, I decided to create one and wanted to share it here for anybody that may find it useful.
The installation is done using the Powershell App Deployment Toolkit (www.psappdeploytoolkit.com)
It installs the following applications.
- Microsoft Configuration Manager Console – This is for Version CB1706 of SCCM
- Cireson Remote Manage App (http://cireson.com/apps/remote-manage/)
- NowMicro Recast Right Click Tools (http://www.nowmicro.com/Software/Recast)
- ConfigMgr 2012 Toolkit R2 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50012)
- Configuration Manager Support Center (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42645)
This can be downloaded from
Once you have it downloaded you will need to extract it, and then modify the Deploy-Application.ps1 file on Line 144 you will see a spot to enter your Site Server information for the SCCM Console itself.
If you are not on 1706 of SCCM, you will need to replace the ConsoleSetup.Exe, AdminConsole.Msi files from under the Files directory with your SCCM Console installer.
Once you have that updated, it can be installed / deployed with either the PS script or the EXE file, with the following command line
Deploy-Application.ps1 -DeploymentType ‘Install’ -DeployMode ‘Silent’
Deploy-Application.exe -DeploymentType ‘Install’ -DeployMode ‘Silent’
If you omit the Silent it will give the option to defer the installation 1 time.
To remove the applications you can run
Deploy-Application.ps1 -DeploymentType ‘UnInstall’ -DeployMode ‘Silent’
Deploy-Application.exe -DeploymentType ‘UnInstall’ -DeployMode ‘Silent’
I plan to add this to our Software Center for the Techs to be able to install to get the Console and free tools all in one install.
Hopefully it is useful to others.